Thank you for choosing Skin & Tonic.
All services are by appointment only. If you are ready to schedule an amazing facial with consultation in-person or virtually please visit our booking page. All appointments will be reserved with a credit card.
- We require 24-hour cancellation notice for all services. Rescheduling or canceling after the required cancellation window will result in a 50% charge of the total service. Anyone who forgets or chooses to forgo their scheduled appointment without any notice will be charged the full value of the scheduled treatment.
- In the case of a pre-paid series of appointments, the missed appointment is forfeited.
- We understand things happen and life can be busy; your courtesy is appreciated by us and by clients who are waiting for an appointment to become available.
- Arriving on time is important. If you are going to be 10 minutes late I will need to make changes to your service to accommodate the time we have left in your appointment.
- At 15 minutes late we will need to reschedule your appointment. If this is the case a fee of 50% of your service will be charged as it is then considered a missed appointment. This applies to all facial, waxing, and tinting treatments.
- Gift certificates are good at full value for exactly one year from the issue date. After one year, the gift certificate will be void and have no value. Gift certificates can only be redeemed towards services or products. If a specific service is mentioned, the gift certificate may not be used for products.
- There are no cash or credit card refunds, instead credit will be given towards future treatments.
- There are no refunds on services rendered, series packages, or gift certificates.
- All sales are final. If you would like to contact us and have questions prior to purchasing, we would be more than happy to help you.
- However, in the rare occurrence of an allergic reaction we must be notified immediately by email at email@example.com or by phone 808-250-9303. We also require photos of the reaction. We will be happy to exchange that product for one that will better fit your skin’s needs after discussing the details of the reaction.
- You are responsible for the shipping cost of returning the product to us. Once received we will contact you with further instructions for processing the exchange and ship you the new product.
- If you ordered a product incorrectly you are responsible for shipping that product back to us for an exchange. (Must be within 7 days and product must be unopened)
- If a product was shipped incorrectly on our part we are happy to ship the correct product and pay for the shipping to return the incorrect one.
- We are not responsible for packages once they are delivered to the post office. We cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Free shipping on all orders over $75.
All products are shipped USPS priority mail and typically ship in 1-2 business days.
These policies are subject to change without notice.
Skin & Tonic reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
For years I have been suffering with rosacea and I have tried everything from antibiotics to IPL's and nothing was working. If anything, those harsh treatments and medication made things worse in the long run.
Then I found Kim, the owner and aesthetician, of Skin and Tonic. She has been a miracle worker. She has provided me with knowledge about how to heal from the inside out. When I go see her she performs a non evasive facial on me loaded with nutrients and calming products. Their is no downtime after my facials and no harsh chemicals or products used. - Tracy